Introduction: What is Hacking?
The Complete Easy Guide to Hacking for Beginners
Hacking is the unauthorized use of computer systems, either individual accounts or entire networks, to gain access to information. It also includes the use of software and hardware to make these systems perform in unintended ways.
There are many reasons why people may want to hack into your system. They may be motivated by an ideological belief that your data should be free for everyone, or they may just want to show off their skills or steal information for personal financial gain. Whatever their motivation, hackers can be very difficult opponents and it’s important to take every possible measure against them.
Hacking 101 – The Basics of How a Computer System is Compromised
In order to hack a computer system, hackers need to be able to identify the vulnerabilities in the system. They can then use these vulnerabilities to access sensitive information or disrupt or damage the computer system.
The first step of hacking a computer is reconnaissance. This is where hackers find out as much as they can about a target. It could be an individual, company, or even an entire country. They will look for anything that could help them with their attack such as passwords, email addresses, and more.
The second step is scanning and mapping which involves identifying any ports on the target’s network and running tests to see if they can get in using those ports. The third step is gaining access which involves finding a way into the system through whatever means necessary – whether it be through
Types of hackers
- White hat – ethical hacker
- Black hat – classical hacker, the opposite of the ethical one
- Grey hat – a mix of the two above, get’s unauthorized access but also reveals the weakness to the company
- Script kiddie – a hacker with no technical skills who just uses pre-made tools
- Hacktivist – a person who hacks for some idea and leaves a message
How Hackers Conduct Social Engineering Attacks and Why it’s So Effective
Hackers don’t always need to have a technical background to conduct a successful social engineering attack. They use a variety of tactics and tricks to get their targets to give up private information.
The most common social engineering tactic is the “phishing email.” A hacker will create an email that looks like it’s from a legitimate company or person and send it out to as many people as possible in the hopes that someone will click on the link, enter their password, and give up sensitive information.
Hacking Tools – The Ultimate List of Resources for Newbies and Pro’s Alike!
This section is for those who want to learn about the tools hackers use to break into systems.
The list includes some of the most popular hacking tools that are used by hackers. The list includes web hacking, network hacking, and password cracking tools.
What is the best way to learn hacking for beginners?
Whenever you start learning something new, it can be challenging. Learning to hack is no different. To learn to hack, you need to find out what works best for you.
1) Find a mentor- Having someone who has more experience in the field that you are learning is invaluable. Without it, you can get lost and become frustrated.
2) Reading hacking books- There are many great books out there that can help teach beginners how to hack. It doesn’t matter if they are not in the same language as the reader because hacks are universal when it comes to computers and programming languages.
3) Building an introduction to hacking lab- This method involves having all your tools in one place so that when time comes for an assignment or study session, everything is right at your fingertips without having to
Begin with basics/fundamentals
Fort beginners who lack experience in the field, it’s best to start from the basics. Instead of learning directly how to hack, you have to begin to explore topics such as:
- Computer networks
- Network ports
- Common network protocols like IP addresses
- HTTP, FTP, DNS, SMTP
If you really want to become great at hacking, you have to learn to program. This is a part you can’t skip. Even though there are a lot of tools and programs that make it all easy for you, but you also need to know programming.
You’re required to have knowledge in languages like:
- Other relevant languages
Become familiar with the field of cryptography. Mastering the art of cryptography is essential to becoming an accomplished hacker. Hackers need to know how to encrypt and decrypt data. Authentication, confidentiality, and knowledge integrity are all compromised as a result of encryption. Like passwords, the data on a network is encrypted. Decryption is the process of breaking encrypted codes while hacking a system.
Some of the books worth reading are
- Linux Basics for Hackers
- The Hackers Playbook 2 & 3
- The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws
- Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition
- Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking
- Metasploit: The Penetration Tester’s Guide
- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide
- Google Hacking for Penetration Testers
Undertake recognized online courses
It is possible to find work in the IT security area by taking these courses, which are all compensated and recognised by the industry. These are some legal courses which you can do in India to become a certified ethical hacker
- CEH — (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CHFI — (Computer Hacking and Forensic investigator)
- OSCP — (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
- OSCE — (Offensive Security CertifiedCertified Expert)
- OSWP — (Offensive SecurityWireless Professional)
- CISM — (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISSP — (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CompTIA Security+
Self-learn by watching online tutorials
What does a hacker earn?
For the work they undertake, hackers can command a high wage. ethical hackers and penetration testers made an average of $90,00 per year in 2019, according to Salary.com. Top earners in this area took home more than $130,000 annually.
What are the job prospects for an ethical hacker?
The amount of money spent on IT security around the world has expanded dramatically in the last few years. In the period from 2016 to 2026, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts a 28% rise in employment for information security experts, which includes ethical hackers. For the same time period, this is four times the national average job growth rate of 7 percent.
What are the long term career prospects for hackers?
With experience, ethical hackers can advance into senior positions in their company, land more lucrative jobs with other companies, or start their own consulting services.
How am i able to find employment as a hacker?
Hackers can find work with many various sorts of organizations, including the govt . Working for the govt with groups just like the Departments of Defense or Homeland Security typically requires earning a security clearance, which involves passing an in depth background check.
How long does it take to master hacking?
To be a hacker, one needs to be able to break into computer systems and networks with the intention of doing something that is within the law. There are many different techniques that can be used for this, but it can take years to master all of them.
Hacking is an illegal act if the hacker breaks into a computer system or network without permission or for criminal intent. Generally, there are many different types of hacking which people use for legal purposes like breaking passwords or retrieving lost data. But it could take years before you’re able to hack well enough to use these techniques legally.
You May Also Like:-
tags :- The Complete Easy Guide to Hacking for Beginners 2022,types of hackers , how to become a hacker , hacking full guide , CEH , WAPT